Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Handicap has been Established

I now have a handicap!! 12.2 is my index. I now have a starting point to work with. I feel my swing is really coming along since the changes by Walter. My goal right now is to get to single digits before the wedding in July.

Here's a summary of my golf game in May:

Played 9 times.....Avg score 90.56.....Avg putts per round 33.56

High Score 97, Low was 87
High Putts 39, Low was 31

June is going to be a lot better!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Single digits before the wedding is my goal too!!

    Oh wait...sorry, I though you were talking about number of anxiety attacks per day. My bad.

    Love you like crazy!! :)

    ReplyDelete