Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Thursday, June 3, 2010
A Round with Craig
I played with Craig from work yesterday. Craig is a very good player; his handicap is a 3. He's also on my list of players to beat. I did however win our small wager on the last hole. Whoever won the hole got an Ice Cold Cup of Water. It was the most refreshing cup of water I ever had!! =) Thanks Craig! I didn't play bad OR good, so after we played I went to the range to practice, and worked with Walter a little bit on the swing. Things are ... ummmmmmm ... bumpy. I'm feeling like I'm really having to grind on the golf course just to shoot in the 90's. This is not what I want going into my matches next week. So hopefully something will click this week, or it could be a butt whipping for me next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best golf swing tip for Brent in becoming a scratch golfer - Learn to relax during your setup, positive thoughts and have fun.
ReplyDelete