Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Saturday, June 19, 2010

36 Holes

I played 36 holes with Keith today. Thats the most I've ever played in one day!! I was only planning on playing 18 but it was just too nice of a day not to play 36. I didn't keep score today since I was working with Keith on my game. Though on the second 18, I did have 8 pars in a row! No birdies today, I had a lot of par putt saves. The putter was good all day. Thanks Keith! I had fun today.

Might play with Doug tomorrow if his back is feeling better. If not, I might just hit the range and putting green. Next week I plan on trying to play twice before my BIG trip to Vegas for my bachelor party!

No comments:

Post a Comment