Tyler and I finally got together and played our match. The front 9 was back and forth, each of us having a good hole then a bad hole. Somehow I ended being ahead by 3 after 9. The putter was so shaky but the rest of the short game was good. So 45 for me and 48 for Tyler on the front. After hole 14 my lead was up to 6. Then Tyler birdie 15 with me making a par. At that point I was up 5 with 3 to play.On the next hole I picked up another stroke after Tyler put his second shot in the water. My lead was back up to 6 with 2 to play. Tyler made a long par putt on 17, to take my lead down to 5 with only 1 hole left. On the 18th tee box I told myself to just keep it in play. My tee shot was just fine and I ended up beating beating Tyler by 5 stroke. Tyler shot a 45 and I shot 43 on the back. I had 35 putts but my chipping game was huge today. Gotta thank Keith for working with me on that. I just need to trust the putter and put the ball in the hole.
Tyler-93
Brent-88
Tyler is officially off the list, now who's next? =)
Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment