I played 9 holes with the guys from work today. I was striking the ball really well! I had a par putt attempt on every hole. I ended up shooting a 39 with 15 putts. I'm trying to add some new shots to my golf game. I'm working on a stinger off the tee and a punch shot into the greens. I used the punch shot about 3 times in the round and only missed one green. I'm still working on the stinger, I haven't used it on the course yet. Maybe I'll try tomorrow in my round with Keith. I'm also going to videotape my swing tomorrow so everyone will be able to see my improvements.
Doug and I are now tentatively set to have our rematch on July 9th.
Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment