Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Practice round with Doug
I was finally able to make it back to the course yesterday. I hadn't touched a club in 3 days which is a lomg time for me. Doug and I were finally able to play together since our showdown. It was just a practice round since both of us were just getting back into playing. I wasn't too rusty. The putter was off but 100 yards an in was good. I even had a chip-in birdie. I shot 42 on the front and 47 on the back. The heat might of been a factor too, it was only 102. I think by the 14 hole all I was thinking about was swimming in one of the ponds on the golf course. I'm trying to setup a rematch with Doug before the wedding. Which reminds me that the wedding is only 19 days away!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment