Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Handicap Goes Down

I woke up this morning and my handicap was down to an 11.4!! Sweet!! I played 9 holes today. I was a little rusty on the first hole, and hit the same tree with my first three shots of the round. After that hole I played well and even had a chip-in birdie. I'm really feeling good about my game after today. After the round I spent a little time on the putting green. I was about to leave and Keith showed up...just the guy I been waiting for. I finally got to try his drills for the short game. Just a little practice and I should be shaving strokes right off my scorecard.

In other news, I spoke with Tyler and we have a tentative date for our match. We're shooting for this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment