Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Recharged

Well after not picking up a club all weekend, I'm looking forward to getting back on the course and I'm sure Danelle is ready to get rid of me for awhile (gotta love couples time). :) I'm supposed to play with Keith and Larry tomorrow. Keith has some new drills for me to try, which I'm really looking forward to. I'm going to concentrate on my short game, and I'm feeling some low scores this week!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment