Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Round with Keith

My round with Keith yesterday was up and down. I shot 43 on the front 9 and 44 on the back 9. I drained a 30 foot birdie putt on hole 9 and then the putter failed me on the back 9. =( I had par putts on every hole on the back and only made two of them. The game feels solid which is a great feeling. I'm just waiting for the putter to come alive. Looks like I need to spend a little extra time on the putting green. That will have to wait till next week, because the rest of this week will be spent in Las Vegas celebrating my bachelor party!! No thoughts of golf till Monday! Who will survive the longest without the other...me, or golf?

Don't forget to vote on the poll

No comments:

Post a Comment