Breaking News: I will officially play Ron on July 5!!
Woo!! Another triple digit day!! I did a little practice on the range before heading out today. I was hitting it well on the range, that's never been a problem. The problem is taking it to the course. I only played 9 holes today; it was rocky to say the least. Just a bunch of small mistakes that add up to extra strokes. =( After playing, I went - where else - the range!! After a little adjusting, things seem to be better. I'll have to wait till tomorrow to try them out. I was beat from the heat. Just as I was getting ready to leave Keith showed up. We're going to try and play Wednesday. Tomorrow is my final round with the guys at work before our big tournament start. We have a work related golf league and I'm the defending champ from last year. Next month are our playoffs for our league. After tomorrow it will all be about preparing for Ron next week.
Good luck Ron!
Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment