I think it's starting to come together out there on the course. I played very good yesterday with the exception of 4 three putts. I ended up having a total of 31 putts. I shot an 84 with one birdie. Had a 42 on each nine. I hit the driver reallllly well!! Just couldn't get the putter to put the ball in the hole quicker. Hopefully a little time on the putting green will fix that by Wednesday.
Ron didn't play his best yesterday. He missed in all the wrong places and didn't get very many favorable bounces. I think we all know what that's like. Even though it wasn't an official match I did come out on top. Hopefully we'll get out there again soon and play officially.
Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment