I wasn't able to hit the range today, bummer. The ball picker broke down so they had to hand pick everything and closed the range early. Instead I played four holes in the freezing cold. Seriously it was 42 degrees out there! think this might be the coldest weather I've ever played in.
I was finally able to play a little of the back 9 - the whisky run, which is holes 10,11,17 and 18. I went par, bogey, bogey and birdie! On eighteen I hit an amazing 6 six iron from 175 yards. I stuck it to about six feet...man, that shot felt so good in the cold weather. They say the weather's going to be the same tomorrow. Once again I'm going to try and go to the range and if not I might just play the first 3 holes. I hope the Golf Gods let the sun come out tomorrow cause I'm freezing my ball out there! =)
Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You ain't kidding it was frickin cold!
ReplyDeletePlayed timber creek today, unbelievably cold. Played well on front, shot 39, bogeying 3 of the last 4 holes. I got so cold on the back I couldn't feel hands, or anything else. Looking at the forecast, I wil not be playing tomorrow. The high is to be 47 degrees in the late afternoon! I'm going to the movies!