Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Update

I've been practicing really hard the last couple of days, and am hitting the ball much better than before. I'll be posting some video of the swing later today. 

Doug invited me to play with him today at Sunset Whitney Country Club. If everyone remembers, Doug kicked my butt last time, so I'm looking for a little redemption. I feel today will be a good test of how the swing is coming along. 

I have one week before my official season begins, so I'll be practicing all next week and maybe play 9 holes here and there. I'm really looking forward to playing in some tournaments this year. I also posted a new poll on the blog so if you have time to vote that would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment