First, I need to apologize to Gran, Viano, and Doug for my play the last two days.
I played the front 9 with Gran and Viano on Tuesday after work. I had 8 bogeys and 1 par. The par was on the 9th hole - I didn't hit one decent one until the 8th hole. I just couldn't find the swing or any kind of rhythm. It probably didn't help going straight to the tee box and not warming up on the range. I do give myself credit for not having anything bigger than a bogey for the 9 holes.
Today was another one of those head-scratching days on the course. I played with Viano and Doug after work. Doug and I decided to play for a soda, since he owed me one from the last time we played. I think we're keeping an open tab for our betting. Well, we are now even... I couldn't do anything out there. Doug kicked my butt. I think I hit 3 or 4 good shots out there, and to make things even worse the putter was off. Once again no warm-up on the range, and I'm starting to think that not a good idea. So tomorrow and the rest of the week I plan on spending a lot of time on the range. I might even try and bring the wife out to help with practicing. I need to get back on track with the swing and get ready for February 5.
Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment