Yesterday I played 3 holes with Gran after begging him to play with me. He'd already played 18 holes in the morning and just finished playing another 9 in the afternoon. He won the first hole and I won the second one. I had a tricky 3 footer to tie the 3rd hole and made it. I guess will continue that game another time. After dropping Gran at his car I decide to play the first three hole again, since the range was closed. This time I didn't do so good. I was trying a couple of things from the Sean Foley dvd. After that I went to the putting green for about ten minutes. I gotta say, this might be a really great year for putting.
All day all I wanted to do was hit balls on the driving range but no, it had to rain. We closed the range since the balls were plugging. Once again I played 3 holes trying to work on moves from the Sean Foley dvd. I hit some good ones and then turned right around and hit a "what the heck?" shot. The weather man said no more rain for the next 7 days, so I should be able to get plenty of practice in on the the range.
I've watched all of the Sean Foley dvd and really like. The dvd goes well with the collection of short videos he did for Golf Digest. I've been rehearsing the moves on the dvd in the mirror every day. I'll try and take some video of what I'm working on tomorrow at the range.
Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment