Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Friday, January 7, 2011

The Range and More

I finally was able to hit the range today. It was another cold one - the thermometer outside the pro shop said that it was 41 degrees. Oh what I go through to work on this swing! I felt good about the range today; my swing is starting to feel more natural. One of the changes that I'm working on is standing closer to the ball and moving the weight from my toes to the center of my feet. Also, I'm setting up with more weight on the left side at address (55/45). Lastly, I'm working on a steeper shoulder turn. I had Craig from the pro shop videotape my swing today, but it was a little too dark so I'll have to do that again next week.

I may not end up golfing at Catta Verdera on Sunday after all. Instead, we may be going to Auburn Valley Golf Club. I was supposed to go with Freddie to Auburn Valley when he visited in October, but we were unable to because it was raining. I should know which course it will be tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment