Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Monday, January 10, 2011

Practice...


Another day practicing in the cold. I decided to just hit the range and the putting green today. I hit two buckets of range balls and spent a lot of time hitting little 10 yard shots and chip shots. The rest was spent on full shots. After the range I headed over to the putting green and rolled a couple of putts in. There wasn't anyone around to tape my swing on the range so I set the camera on the green. I know what you're thinking, how many takes did it take to get this shot? All I can say is, more than 0 and less than 3. Oh, the putt was from about 15 feet.

I think I've decided on a date for this year's first official round - February 5. Not sure where I'll be playing yet but I have time to figure it out. We're supposed to have rain on Tuesday through Thursday so I'm not sure when I be hitting the course again. I will have some other playing announcements coming later in the week.

1 comment: