Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Practice and Play

I had another good practice session today. It was so good that I decided to play 4 holes. Once again I had a par putt attempt on 3 out of the 4 holes and had a birdie on the first hole. I went birdie, bogey, bogey and bogey. Once again the putter was close but just not dropping in. I'd say my average putt was about 10 feet. I think the putter is just staying luke warm till my round on February 5. Other than that I really like how I'm   striking the ball... I think this could be the best I've ever hit.

Still not sure where I'll be playing yet on the 5th of February. The courses I'm looking at are Catta Verdera, Teal Bend, Timber Creek, and Woodbridge. I haven't played any of these courses yet so I'm looking forward to playing a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment