This year I plan on playing in a few tournaments. I wanted to try to play in some last year but the timing was never right. Here's the tentative schedule of events that I'm going to try and play:
April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek
May 14-15 Plumas Lake Amateur @ Plumas Lake
June 11-12 Sacramento City Amateur @ Haggin Oaks
June 18-19 Sacramento Two Person Better Ball @ Diamond Oaks
2011 NCGA Tournament Schedule
Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment