Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Friday, August 27, 2010
Putter Talk
I went shopping for a putter last night at Golf Galaxy. I spent a little more than an hour trying out new putters. I even took my putter in to see how much they would give me for trade-in. I was looking at getting the Taylormade Rossa Sebring. I was in the process of getting fitted for the new putter when it crossed my mind that maybe my putter isn't fitted to me correctly. I found out that the putter was an inch too long and that the toe was sitting too high. While hitting some putts, the club maker noticed the putter head and shaft were loose, causing the putter not to be aligned correctly. I left my putter there to be worked on and won't get it back until Sunday. So instead of spending over $100 I only spent $36. I really love my two ball putter and don't think I can ever get rid of it. Hopefully this fitting will bring my putting stroke back to normal and I'll be sinking putts again.
Labels:
golf galaxy,
putter,
two ball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment