I was on the range all weekend doing drills. Lots of video this weekend of the golf swing. I have a list of things I'm changing in my swing. I will no longer be going with Hank Haney's swing theories. I'm now leaning toward a Stack and Tilt swing. Things are coming along slowly, but I can already see and feel a difference.
Thing I'm working on:
1. Steeper shoulder turn
2. In to out swing
3. Squat on the down swing then hips go up and around
I will post some video of the new swing tomorrow.
I got my putter back on Sunday. Woohoo! Man, what a difference. Best $36 I've spent in awhile. I would recommend a putter fitting to everyone, especially since we use the putter on every hole. I can't wait to play a whole round with the putter and see how I do. The ball rolls off the putter face so smooth. =)
Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment