Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Practice Round at Sunset Whitney

I was at it again today playing at Sunset Whitney. I played with Keith and his buddy Steve. Once again I hit the ball well, just didn't score. The putter couldn't find the cup if it was right next to it, but it did save itself with its clutch performance on the last 3 holes. I challenged Keith on the last 3 holes for a gatorade, best score won. What do you know, my putter actually came up big! I made a 15 footer on the first hole and then made a 4 footer for a tie on the last hole. After we finished Keith still bought me a gatorade. The one shot I am fighting is a snap hook every once in awhile off the tee. Not sure what's happening there.

I'm going to try and play a new course this week along with playing at Sunset Whitney. Hopefully my putter will improve and I can shoot a good score this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment