Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Last Two Days

My game has been struggling the last two days. It always starts off the same. The first 3 or 4 hole are really good, then a double bogey happens and it's downhill from there. So after nine holes today I went to the range and hit balls for hour and a half in the baking sun, and still didn't quite get it figured out. After the range I saw Keith, and he wanted to play a couple of holes since we haven't played since I returned from Kauai. I snap-hooked three straight tee shots out of bounds. The next hole did the same thing but it stayed in bounds. I ended up bogeying the hole and was done for the day. Woohoo!!

I will be playing The Ridge in Auburn, CA on Saturday. It has a rating and slope of 73/137. The course is 6700 yards. Hopefully I'll have some kind of golf swing when I play.

No comments:

Post a Comment