Today I was able to catch Doug on the back 9. I guess you could say we were spying on each other. I have a feeling that the match is going to come down to the last hole again on Wednesday. We both played about the same, a couple of pars here and a few bogeys there. I feel good about my swing going into my match. After playing, I went to the putting green for about 20 minutes. My putting stroke is so bad right now, I'm thinking about going to the Claw. I hit about 20 putts with the Claw and think I might play with it tomorrow. I picked a good time to change putting strokes with my matches this week.
Tomorrow I finally get to play the match with Mike my boss in our work tournament. I'm hoping to continue to successfully defend my title.
Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment