Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Round at The Ridge

My round at the Ridge was fun! I didn't score well but hit the ball really well; I can't remember the last time I hit that well for the whole round. The Ridge is a nice test for any golfer. It's definitely a target golf course and if you miss the green you're asking for trouble. Lots of valleys and hills around the green, really easy to get a bad bounce. I was hitting the ball so pure I was hitting it over the green. I can't even remember how many greens I flew, I was shocked every time. Usually I'm short if anything. However, I was hitting so well that my putter forgot how to make putts. I ended up with a 93 and 36 putts. I was really happy with my play, just not my scoring. I guess that's golf. I would definitely recommend playing The Ridge if you ever get the chance to. My putter is in the dog house as of now, and if things don't turn around soon it may be time for a change. I still need to get video of my swing, so I'll try this week. The Ridge has made it into my Top 10 Courses Played list, number 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment