I ended up shooting a 95 with 37 putts. I actually played better than I scored. I hit the driver really well, but the wind would grab it and take it. My irons were okay but I really can't grade my putter. These had to be the most unfair pin locations I've ever played. The course had a lot of doglegs and was relatively flat. Even though none of us played all that well, we still had fun. Even though Ron said he's retiring from golf. I'm sure he'll be back next week. =)
Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Results From Peach Tree Country Club
The first round of the season is in the books. It was a battle to survive out there! We played from the tips which measure 6859 yards, and the course was lined with trees. To make things more fun the wind was blowing 20-30 mph! Then, to top it all off, the pin locations were placed on slopes. I mean. you had to make the putt, otherwise you rolled at least 6-8 feet past the hole. Even if you were below the hole and putted there was a good chance it would roll back down to you.
Labels:
golf blog,
peach tree country club
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment