Well I finally had a decent round. I shot an 87 at Sunset Whitney yesterday after work; 39 on the front and a big 48 on the back. I don't know what it is about making the turn with the 70's in sight. It's like my golf swing just tightens up and doesn't work. I'm thinking way too much about it and don't let the game come to me. The next time I play I'm not going to add up my score for the whole round and see how that goes. The putt did better today with 31 putts needed. After not hitting a bunker in my last round, I hit five of them yesterday. I was able to get up and down on two of them. I really need to get my short game going if I'm going to shoot low.
Stats for the round:
Fairways - 50%
GIR -28%
Putts - 31
Scrambling - 23.1%
Sand Saves - 40%
My swing is heading into a different direction: http://www.rotaryswing.com/
Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment