Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Rain Rain Go Away
It's been raining all this week. I think we got about 3 1/2" which means I never got a chance to make it to the course and practice. Next week looks a little more promising to be able to hit the range. I was able to do some drills in the house, and no, I didn't break anything. I am however in the process of getting my 3 wood reshafted with an Aldila NV. The stock Taylormade shaft was ballooning the ball on me so this should help give me a lower ball flight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment