Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Decision

I've come to a crossroads with my golf game. Lately I've been trying every other swing theory out there, then taking bits and pieces and trying to add them to my own. All this has done is cause havoc on my game and my mind.

So as of today. I'm here to say... I've finally chosen a swing theory. My swing will be in the hands of Sean Foley. I feel I played the most consistently with his swing and just need to work through the bad days and not look for quick results. I already started watching Sean's DVD again, writing down drills, and planning for world domination.  

1 comment:

  1. Brent,

    I was getting worried about all the changes and new styles you were looking into. I highly recommend sticking with just one thought/ technique. If you can send video and I'd be happy to give advice.
    Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete