Ha ha ha ha....... back to the 90's, and I don't mean the year. I shot a 92 with 32 putts and two SNOWMEN! Really?? The back nine kicked my butt today. I shot a 50 on the back, and that's where the snowmen live too!! The driver was not cooperating today, very erratic off the tee. Need to talk to Walter about it and also having trouble hanging back on my right side. Back to the range maybe tomorrow if it doesn't rain.
I played with Doug today and I think we got ourselves a match in June. Doug is on my list of players to beat along the way to becoming a scratch player. I asked him when he "officially" wanted to play to make sure his golf game would be ready, and he responded, "Don't worry, you'll get your butt kicked before the wedding." =) I just got my motivation!! So the plan is to play sometime in the first couple of weeks in June. Game on!!
Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go Brent. You are a man of your words. I was wondering if you would put in your blog what I acutally said. You succeeded in qouting me to about ummmm 98% accruacy. I'm sure I had some friendly adjectives in our discussion that I shouldn't qoute here. You are correct. GAME ON! You better be ready!
ReplyDelete