Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Brookside round

Nothing like a 5 1/2 hour round of golf! I shot a 90 with 37 putts and had four 3 putts. I think I'm in a funk with the putter. Definitely will be practicing next week before I play at Sunset Whitney on Wednesday. I got to play with my buddie Jon again, and I figured since Jon is a scratch golfer I would pick his brain on the golf swing. He explained it in the simplest way I've ever heard. I got to try his theory for about 11 holes. It worked pretty good too! I had 5 straight pars with birdie putts on all of them, then BLEW UP on 18! So I'm really looking forward to getting back on the course and testing the swing out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment