The round is complete!! Drum role please.......... 88. I started off pretty good. Par, Double Bogey, chip in Birdie, Par. So I was +1 for the first 4 holes, right around where I wanted to be. Then the WIND really started playing a factor. I ended up shooting a 43 on the front and 45 on the back with a total of 33 putts. The putter was COLD today!! The wind was just whirling in every direction and I didn't even get any lucky bounces. I really felt like my score could have been 79-81 if not for the wind, but you gotta take what the course gives ya. I did beat the guy I was playing with, so that was one good thing that came out of the round.
Quick notes from the round
*Struck the ball well
*Need to work on 100 yds and in
*Had 4 balls in the hazard (because of the wind)
*Need to get the putter going
Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment