I played with Tyler today at Sunset Whitney...UNOFFICIAL match. He hadn't played for about a month, but I think he's been secretly playing since his name was added to the List. We ended up only playing 11 holes. We played the front nine, 10, and 18. Tyler had me by 6 strokes after 9 holes. I struggled all day to hit the ball solidly on the course after having my best session on the range before playing. =(
Tyler played well for not playing in awhile. He's definitely next on the List after Doug, but right now I need to concentrate on getting ready for Doug next month. Back to the range tomorrow.
Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment