Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Friday, May 21, 2010
Back in Business
I'm getting closer to posting my Handicap - just 3 more rounds needed! Today at Sunset Whitney I shot a 44 on the front and 44 on the back, equaling 88 for the round, with 31 putts. The putter is really getting close to being there! Everything was going good till the 6th hole. Gosh I hate that hole - the last 4 times I've played it I've taken an 8. To make it worse, it's an easy par 5 with a wide open fairway to hit. After that hole, things started unraveling quickly. I went from +3 to +6, then bogeyed the next 3 holes to finish +9 on the front. The back was okay, but the putter cooled down. I had only one 1 putt on the back 9. I need to get back on the range and keep practicing the drill Walter gave me. Hopefully I'll be able to get on the range next week with all the rain they're forecasting. I miss the So Cal weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment