I have a very special guest coming up this weekend from San Diego... my dad!! I'm hoping we get to play a little golf while he's here. We won't be playing our official match because he's not bringing his clubs, so I'll have to beat him next time and cross his name off the List.
Hopefully with the 3 day weekend I can also get some time in on the range too.
I will be OFFICIALLY posting my Handicap next week!! WOOHOO!!!
Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment