Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Monday, May 3, 2010
Big week ahead!!
This is going to be a BIG week of golf!! I get to play with two of the best players I know. First I get to play with my buddy Jon on Wednesday, who is attempting to qualify for the 2010 U.S. OPEN. Then I get to play with my dad on Friday, who will be attempting to qualify for the Senior Tour next year. This week will definitely give me a good feeling for where I stand with my golf game. I'll be playing at Encinitas Ranch on Wednesday and Temecula Creek Inn on Friday. Might even play with Jon again on Saturday. So a lot of golf this week. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment