Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Friday, May 7, 2010

Baby steps forward.....I think

Well today was a wierd round. I started with two pars and it was downhill from there. I was shanking out of nowhere, but they're gone now! Was shanking for about 6 holes on the front 9. Then amazing got a BIRDIE and no more shanks for the rest of the round. Front 9-44 Back 9-48 with 32 putts! The putting stroke was much better thanks to my anonymous tipper. Hopefully this number will continue to lower as my confidence improves. Definitely will be working on the short game when I get back to Roseville this weekend.
I was really hoping to give my dad a better fight but I guess that will have to wait until next time. Hopefully I can build off this round and post a good score tomorrow.

Don't forget to vote on the new poll for tomorrow's round.

No comments:

Post a Comment