Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oh SNAP!

The courses just got a little shorter!
My new baby!









R9 SuperTri Info











I got back from Golf Galaxy with my new Taylormade R9 SuperTri! I traded in some clubs the other day and got some store credit. I still have my 2007 Burner driver, I'm going to sell it on Ebay since Golf Galaxy wouldn't give me much for it. In the simulator the R9 was flying about 15-20 past my driver. This driver has many possible configurations with the movable weights and open and closed face at address, with the option to also change the loft a few degrees.

I got the 9.5* with the Fujikura Motore 60 shaft in Stiff. I can't wait to hit it on the course - too bad it's been raining like cats and dogs since Friday, and it's supposed to keep raining throughout the week. In the meantime it won't be leaving my side.

2 comments:

  1. Now now now. Be very careful big boy. If you ain't very careful you may just open a big can of whoop ass on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HMMMMMM - well can't wait to see it. Hoping it flys straight! By the way, did you check my shop (Wide world of Golf), they were giving them away this weekend. Going out of business, bummer.

    ReplyDelete