Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Like a Broken Record

Well I blew it again! I played with Doug on Saturday morning, which also happened to be his birthday.  The first four holes were okay. I went bogey, double bogey, birdie, par, and then it was all downhill from there. I shot a 42 on the front. I couldn't set myself up for anything good on the front, and to top it off the putter didn't help much either. Somehow I was up 6 shots on Doug. Then came the 10th hole, a triple bogey. I had a double bogey on 13, a triple bogey 14 from the middle of the fairway and another triple bogey on 17. Needless to say I failed again. I had a 52 on the back giving me a 94 for the round. Doug I hope you enjoyed your birthday gift from me.

Stats for the round:
Fairways - 36%
GIR -17%
Putts - 35
Scrambling - 13.3%
Sand Saves - 0%

No comments:

Post a Comment