Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Friday, March 11, 2011

New vs. Old

New Swing


Old Swing


Okay, so here's a look at my new swing vs. my old swing.

A couple of things I changed going into the new swing: 

1. I changed my grip from neutral (one knuckle) to strong (2 1/2 knuckles) 2. I'm swinging more left on the downswing. 3. I'm trying to have my shoulders more open at impact. 4. Trying to load my weight into my right side instead of onto my right side during the backswing. 5. My setup is now more of a reverse K.

 My footwork is much better in the new swing. Also, if you look at the finishes, the new swing is more around my body and the old swing is high and trying to help the ball up into the air. My new swing is giving me a much more penetrating ball flight and a draw. The old swing gave me a high ballon ball flight. 

I'm looking forward to redeeming myself against Doug tomorrow at Sunset Whitney C.C.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck buddie i got your call today i was in doctors and now and flying your way :) call you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete