Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Friday, March 25, 2011

Its Been Awhile

Well, let's see what's new. Oh yeah... it's been raining all week. The rain did stop for a day though, so I got to hit my new toy. I love it! =) Now if I could just get my swing together the world would be a better place. So far I've let Doug, Ron, and Bud hit my driver. Bud and Ron really liked it. I think Ron said he was going to eBay for one when he got home. 

Awhile back I bought a 3 wood shaft off eBay, but the guy lost it during his move. Instead he let me choose a different shaft. Since the driver has a high ball flight, I went ahead and got a driver shaft instead of a 3 wood shaft.  I really like Graphite Design shafts, so I emailed them and told them my number from the Golf Galaxy launch monitor. They recommended the Graphite Design Aura Red stiff flex, so I webr with that. The shaft should be ready tomorrow afternoon, but I doubt I'll be able to hit it till Monday. The weather man says there's more rain coming this weekend.     

No comments:

Post a Comment