As of yesterday I have a golf instructor from Florida helping me with my swing. His name is Dan Carraher, and I found him on one of the golf forums I visit daily (www.golfwrx.com). He's charging me $20 per online lesson - what a deal! Here's the link to his website: http://dancarrahergolf.com/. I'm not sure which direction my swing is going now. I did tell him what I've been working on, so we'll see if it's the right swing for me or if he'll have me go a different way. Granville could be in store for a sleeve of golf balls from me since he took the bet about the swing change. I've sent Dan some video of my swing from yesterday and he has already looked at it and given me feedback and drills to work on.
I will post the video that I sent him and his views of my swings and recommendations soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment