Yesterday's round was a disaster... I think I shot 110+ with the new swing. It was either really ugly or really good, there was no in-between. I lost a total of 9 golf balls. The driver killed me, I didn't hit a single drive straight with the driver. Man, when I did hit a good one, it felt like I was the best player in the world. I did have a birdie on the 9th hole, I hit it to about 6 feet of the pin and made the putt. Other than that it was the most frustrating round I've ever played.
I played with Doug, Granville and some of Doug's buddies. I felt really bad that they had to see me play like that. It was embarrassing. I also lost another round to Doug and now I owe him Subway. Towards the end of the round I was more comfortable with the swing and started hitting it decent again.
I'm still not giving up on this swing though, it is here to stay for a long time.
Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment