Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Little Wager

I know I've been switching my swing theory around a LOT lately, each time saying that this is the one. But this time, the swing is here to stay. And just to show how serious I am about this swing, I'm willing to bet on it.  For anyone that wants to, I'm betting a sleeve of golf balls. 

So here's how the bet would work: 
Leave me a comment on the blog saying you want in on the bet. The bet is that until the end of September, I keep this same swing, and if I still have the same swing then you have to buy me a sleeve of golf balls (my choice). But if I revert to my old ways of switching between swings and I don't still have it, I will buy you a sleeve of golf balls (your choice). You have to place the bet by next Saturday 3/19 if you want in.  

Odds of winning:
you 0%
me 100%

2 comments:

  1. I know I missed the 19th deadline, but since I'm the only one willing to make the wager, count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see someone took the bait. =)

    ReplyDelete