Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Working on the New Swing

I was back at it with Hank today at the range and things are slowly coming together. I'm already hitting it more solid, but still have a 2-5 yard fade. After hitting balls on the range I decided to try it out on the course. I got to play with Granville today. I've played with him before, he's a really good player. It's funny because he had heard about the blog and asked me about it this morning. I played okay, first par came on the 4th hole. After that: par, bogey with an ob off the tee, bogey, par, and par. I felt good about the last 6 holes. I really like the new putter grip too! I only played 9 holes with Granville and went back to the range to hit about 20 more balls, working on shortening my swing. I'm going to do the same thing tomorrow and hit the range and play 9. I plan on playing with Keith on Friday and trying out the new swing for 18 holes.

I posted my swing on Hank Haney's forum and one of the instructors commented on some things to work on. I looking forward to working on them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment