Well after my match with Ron yesterday, I decided to go to Golf Galaxy and look around. During my visit I bought a few items to help me with my game. One of the things I bought was Hank Haney's Essentials of the Swing. I'm going back to Hank's swing theories after my golf game crumbled against Ron. I now have Hank's book, dvd, and he also has a website with tips for more help with the swing. The other little item I got from Golf Galaxy was a new grip for my putter. It's a Super Stroke Slim. I've tried them in the store and really like how it fits in my hand.
I went home and started reading the book right away so I could start practicing on it today. I have video of the old swing versus the new swing to post today! Will post later tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment