This week has just passed me by. I've only posted once and have been on the course 4 times, so this could be a long post.
Wednesday - I played with Keith and it wasn't very good. I've never lost so many balls while keeping them in play. The putter was not cooperating at all. It's amazing how one round it's there, and the next it's not even close. After I got home I went on the Hank Haney forum and did some research about my swing troubles. I came across a post that I think might help with the swing.
Thursday - I spent about an hour on the range making some changes to the swing. Things seem to be a little better, just trying to get used to the feeling of the changes.
Friday - I was only able to practice for 30 minutes and it was the best practice session I've had since starting this blog!! I was hitting little baby draws and contact was really good. I'm so excited! =D I'm going to play on Sunday and give the new swing a go at the 70's. I'm going to go to the range tomorrow and videotape the swing. When I post the swing tomorrow I will point out the swing changes compared to the last video I posted.
Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment