Favorite Golf Courses Played
- Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
- Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
- Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
- Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
- Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
- Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
- North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
- Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
- Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
- Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Any Direction but Straight
Yesterday's round with Keith was brutal. I had 3 pars, 1 triple bogey and the rest were bogeys. The ball went everywhere but straight during the round, but I hit the ball really solid at least. I don't understand how that can happen. Keith noticed that I'm having trouble getting to my left side on the downswing. In Hank's book he talks about hip bump to get to the left side, so I'm going to try and work on that today at the range. Looks like it's going to be hard to get to single digits for my handicap. With only 7 days left before the big day I need to shoot something low on Sunday. I feel like the swing is getting close but next week I'm not going to play or practice much with the wedding on Saturday. Good thing I'm marrying the most amazing woman in the world! So I guess I can manage to take a break from golf to get married. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment