Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Another Good Round

My round yesterday with Keith was good. I shot an 85, with 41 on the front and 44 on the backside. I had 6 birdie attempts in the round, but only made one of them. I've now made a birdie in 5 straight rounds and the birdie chances keep improving each rounds. The putter just keeps failing me late in the round. Maybe a little time on the putting green will do the trick. I'm going to need every stroke to beat Ron on Monday.

I went to the range today to work on some drills. After working on the swing I decided to play the first four holes. Needless to say they didn't go so well. So I'll be heading back to the range tomorrow to work things out before the big match on Monday.

Don't forget to vote on the new poll, which ends on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment