Current Index

-

Up-Coming Golf Rounds

  • April 16-17 Roseville City Amateur @ Diamond Oaks and Woodcreek May

Get in the Hole

4th Hole at Sunset Whitney

Favorite Golf Courses Played

  • Torrey Pines (South Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Makai Golf Club, Princeville, HI
  • Steele Canyon (Canyon/Ranch), Jamul, CA
  • Gray's Crossing, Truckee, CA
  • Torrey Pines (North Course), La Jolla, CA
  • Sevillano Links Golf Course, Corning, CA
  • North Ridge Country Club, Fair Oaks, CA
  • Alta Sierra Country Club, Grass Valley, CA
  • Granite Bay Golf Club, Roseville, CA
  • Sunset Whitney Country Club, Rocklin, CA

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Getting There

I played with Doug this afternoon for about 10 holes. I was plus 5 for the 10 holes, and had a par attempt on every hole. The ball was always in play which was good. I still have about a 2-5 yard fade for most shots. After playing with Doug I went back to the range and was trying to straighten out the ball flight. I did okay on the range, even got a couple of them to draw and hook. For the most part the ball flight was straight. The drill I was given to try from the forum did help, just need to practice them. Side note: Craig came came over to tell me about his 74 today after playing his round. What a showoff! =) I guess I'm going to have to do the same with my 79 tomorrow!!

Tomorrow I'm playing 18 with Keith.

No comments:

Post a Comment